2012. október 14., vasárnap

Summary

Russell, I present a petetion to you. :) You asked me to write an entry in English. Maybe, this will be full of mistakes, but I don't care and sorry about it.
This is my first stay in Manchester and I'm so glad to be here. It's a really fantastic city. Everybody who lives here is nice and all of my colleagues is really helpful and sweetie.
On my first day in Manchester Russell and one of his friend invited me to look around in the City Centre and then we went to Alison who gives me a fair show to live in her house during my training. She also is a worshipful person. :D
I cannot tell you how thankful I am for this chance to you...
In Manchester everything happens very fast. I feel to fall in a rat race. The bus line where I get about everyday it's the busiest line in England. Buses change back to back per a second. So I am unafraid of being late.
The University is huge to be made up of a number of buildings. The CfE can be found in the Manchester Business School. My office is on the 6th floor is bounded on two side by glass walls. I can pass into the office by ID card. (I got my ID card and I already have access to the office!!! :D )
My tasks were on the first week:
  • emailing,
  • booking and confirming transfer and accomodation,
  • creating a short description about my country and my region,
  • making a budget spreadsheet, a contact list, workplan, attendance sheet and a leave calendar,
  • printing,
  • searching options to transport and accomodation for Leonardo partners, making a 'Useful information' document for them,
  • studying the bid document of Leonardo project,
  • looking for informations about cooperation between the University of Debrecen and SMEs to Russell.
 My great surprise the weather is better here than in Hungary now. It's raining just one day. But after all it's really cold for me...



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése